Building and refurbishing for energy efficiency
The life cycle of a building constitutes diverse stages: planning, construction and the actual use of the building, with costs arising during all phases.
To date the main focus has been on costs incurred up to the point where the building can be utilized; namely the planning, construction and financing costs. However, upon close examination it can be observed that the majority of costs are incurred when the building is already in use. An age of ecological change and worsening financial situations of communities present a challenge for innovative companies to offer a product that considers ecological aspects while simultaneously providing a financing solution. Energy efficient refurbishing presents a synergy between ecology and economy.
If the following criteria are considered cumulatively, it is possible to bring about a considerable increase in efficiency:
- Heating, ventilation, sanitation
- Measurement and control technology
- Water and waste water
- Energy savings
In an integrated plan all parts of the real estate in need of refurbishment are evaluated and subjected to energy efficient planning.
Building and refurbishing for energy efficiency offers you the following advantages:
- Guaranteed investment amount with fixed cost guarantee
- Guarantee for the expected energy requirement
- A procedure in compliance with public procurement law
- Implementation of measures with domestic specialists
- Reduction in the number of people involved
- Your involvement reduced to a minimum
- Competent contact person
- Less strain on the community budget: cost savings and Maastricht-compliant solutions
This integral approach to building and refurbishing for energy efficiency optimises costs of construction and the running costs throughout the whole life cycle.
Tel. +43 (0)1 716 01-8068